Busy healthcare workers need medical apparel that is engineered for the tasks they perform and the conditions they encounter. Workers need to stay safe from the contaminants around them.
Vestex repels dangerous fluids, resists stains, wicks away perspiration and contains an antimicrobial to prevent degradation of the fabric from micro organisms and to controls odors. Liquids bead up and run off the fabric. Vestex keeps you clean, cool and dry throughout your longest shifts.
Vestex™ is currently available in lab coats, isolation gowns, long sleeved T-shirts and scrub pants and tops in a variety of colors and sizes.
Jerry Sanders, MD and CMO of Mercy Health Partners, Knoxville adopted Vestex for their medical staff. He writes: "The physicians have been very pleased with the lab coats. I've received many favorable comments. The pamphlets you sent were very helpful to explain the advantages. They have been most impressed by ... how it repels fluids and resists stains. They have been impressed that it can do all that and the material is soft."
Read more about and purchase Vestex™ at VestexProtects.com
Designed to meet the growing needs of the health care community without compromising safety, comfort, or the environment, Vestex™ protects in multiple ways:
- Uses a hydrophobic fluid barrier on the outside to repel blood and other bodily fluids commonly found in healthcare settings
- Contains an antimicrobial to prevent degradation of the fabric from micro organisms and to control odors caused by bacteria.
- Has a method of action that does not cause or allow the emergence of microbial adaption or resistance
- Enhances your comfort with an absorbing, hydrophilic technology to help regulate body temperature and keep you feeling and looking good
- Is made to last beyond 100 home or industrial washings and 5,000 abrasion cycles
All Vestagen products are held to the highest industry and government standards. We are Hohenstein Quality Label approved, which certifies our products possess fluid repellency, skin compatibility, and wash and abrasion resistance. Additionally, our products hold the bluesign® standard, verifying the best available technology was used to create an environmentally-friendly textile product.